My thanks to everyone who's read this far, for giving this fledgeling writer a chance. I've learned alot.
I'd also like to thank everyone else involved in producing this book, including:
Most importantly, I'd like to thank Barbara Rae De La Rue for putting up with my personal foibles even better than I put up with hers.
- My brother Kevin, who always meets the deadlines I demand and forgives my occasional insufferableness
- My agent Mike Friedrich, whose mature and balanced perspective and advice go well beyond the contractual, having been fan, creator, and publisher as well
- The staff of Malibu comics, who did their best with Metaphysique in the face of an industry-wide holocaust (with special thanks going to Larry Reynosa for his dedication to detail and quality)
- Digital Chameleon, whose excellence resulted in their becoming very requested and abruptly overbooked
- Everyone expressing healing rather than the exacerbation of the mental and physical divisions that make up the human condition. Without their still, small but steady efforts madness might indeed seem the only answer to a mad world